Time to Refuel



I am sitting here waiting for Carol to pick me up and take me to the Chemo place.  I will say that I am a little anxious to do this again but the battle still rages on.

I have had a great last few days.  Today I feel like myself again.  I would even say that on my Snarky Scale that I am at a "1"!!!! 

Last week I had some quiet time with Aela and we did a little art project together.  She is such a gem!  We had to practice our flowers for a bit but in the end she did a wonderful job.

I was also able to spend time with Benaiah as we watched Grandpa load a tree trunk on a trailer all by himself.  And I have still been able to get up with Keira in the mornings before school.  And yesterday I got to put my hands in the dirt!!  Yes, I spent time in the garden.  I had two long sleeved shirts on and a big floppy garden hat.  (The sun is not my friend right now.)  

I think I need these good days to recuperate from the Battle of the Cells going on inside me.  When the battle is raging it is manifested by the tired-woozy-snarky feelings that take over.  But, after a while there is calm and my good cells are getting refreshed and geared up for the next battle...which begins today.

Please pray for great reports when I go in.  Pray for the courage that I need to do this again.  Pray for my husband and family as they are part of all of this also.  God is good, good Father and I know that he holds me close.  Thank you Jesus for your faithfulness!

Love to you all!





Comments

  1. Love you Vicki Lou Lou! Praying that you get over the discomfort from this cell battle quickly so that good days will be closer together and you can rest easily, enjoy those grands and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Seeking positive input!!